|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
11 things about DA11 Things I Love about DA:
1. The inspiration I receive from all the other wonderful artists
2. The opportunity to partake in contests and challenge myself to think outside the box
3. The ability to view amazing art whenever I want
4. Making new friends from all walks of life
6. Affordable prices for my work and the work of others
7. Terrific literature
8. Wonderful tutorials and how tos
9. Exciting Blogs
10. Helpful feedback and critique on my art
11. Finally, DA constantly strives to make their site stand out above all the other art sites on the web by consistently developing and improving and by offering new and exciting things for us.
a dangerous hallucinationThe light coming through the window was bright,
much too bright.
Even though my eyes were closed
I could see it-
The skin of my arms prickled,
sweat dripped from my brow.
It was two in the afternoon but…
the sun was setting
through the window facing east.
I should have seen the hutch,
shelves lined with bone china
decorated with delicate leaves and vines.
I was so thirsty
and reaching for cups that should have been there.
Instead I found a billboard of butterflies,
the colors raging
more than any rainbow
I'd ever seen.
Their wings fluttered and flashed
yet somehow they moved in slow motion.
I wanted to stand,
wanted to reach out and touch them but…
I couldn't move,
and yet I laughed
ignoring my dry mouth
and the tingling in my feet.
There was a tempest
on the rise
and in my blood.
A sugar rush disguised
as a riot of butterflies
and they were swarming me.
There was a small vial
of insulin in my pocket
that I nev
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More