|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
11 things about DA11 Things I Love about DA:
1. The inspiration I receive from all the other wonderful artists
2. The opportunity to partake in contests and challenge myself to think outside the box
3. The ability to view amazing art whenever I want
4. Making new friends from all walks of life
6. Affordable prices for my work and the work of others
7. Terrific literature
8. Wonderful tutorials and how tos
9. Exciting Blogs
10. Helpful feedback and critique on my art
11. Finally, DA constantly strives to make their site stand out above all the other art sites on the web by consistently developing and improving and by offering new and exciting things for us.
what love is not.it was a s l o p p y first kiss where
my drunk lips fumbled against yours.
the dull thwack of my heart,
locked behind curved ribs
cleared my groggy brain,
clouded with lustful premonitions.
it was an e l e c t r i f y i n g first kiss where
you entwined your hands in my hair.
your mouth encompassed mine and
my breath became lost in the steady
of your chest.
it was a s h y first kiss where
i pulled away before you could explore.
your tongue grazed my teeth,
searching for a way past the ivory gates.
i dug my finger into the stubble along your jaw,
my nail lulling your carnal desires.
it was my first kiss with you.
Keep in Touch!
Endorell-Taelos is very well known within the community for her selfless giving and gracious community spirit. Since joining DeviantART over seven years ago, Alicia has continued to make a positive impact on many deviants. Her helpful and thoughtful approach was one of her finest attributes when serving as a Community Volunteer, and this has continued throughout the many contests which Alicia provides on a regular basis. As we approach our Birthday celebrations, we can't... Read More